Boiler Bed Materials
IS6 & IS 8 composition with refractory silica sand and other minerals. Used in FBC & CFBC boilers. Also called as boiler sand or bed materials.
Our Boiler Bed Material of Low Ferric High Temperature product, is processed from selected super heat duty refractory aggregates of moderate alumina contents and of highly dense texture. This very special Bed Material of Refractory Aggregates fired at a temperature of 1200-1400 Deg.C Centigrade has many special characteristics that make it a perfect material for obtaining smooth and perfect in Fluidized Bed Combustion boilers with high economy of operations.
• Fully Screened Material with Accurately Controlled Particle Size Distribution
• Free From Dust/ Fine & Over Sized Particles
• Highly Resistant Material Against Clinker Formation
• Perfect Product For Obtaining Smooth Fluidized Action
• Exceptional Chemical Purity with Low Alkali and Low Iron Contents
• High I.D.T. (Initial Deformation Temperature)
• No Free Iron Particles – Passed Through Iron Separators
• Perfectly Controlled Particle Density and Bulk Density
BOILER BED MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR FBC BOILER
Alumina as Al2O3 – 30% – 40%
Silica as SiO2 – 50-60% Max.
Alkalies Na2O + K2O Less Than 1%
Iron as Fe2O3 Less Than 2.5%
Titanium Oxide TiO Less Than 1%